Why Install swimming pool in the winter? Because we live in the South! Southern Scapes Pool & Landscape Design installs fiberglass swimming pools and landscapes year round! Unbeknownst to many, RIGHT now is an awesome time to install your NC swimming pool! Here’s why:
1. Some fiberglass swimming pool models will be on sale by the manufacturer as they make room for new models for the coming year resulting in a lower cost for your pool shell.
2. You will have more attention from your Outer Banks swimming installer! As with most OBX pool companies, January & February are often slower – translating into an expedited installation for most. Waiting until spring will often delay the start date of your project as this is the busiest season for swimming pool contractors.
3. Subcontractors (i.e. licensed electricians) are often slower in the winter, which again means your pool will be installed quickly. From the end of February until mid-October, work loads increase due to necessary maintenance on OBX rental properties.
4. Off season installation is BETTER for your landscape! With most vegetation in the dormant state, winter is often the best time for excavation and equipment traffic. While we at Southern Scapes Pool & Landscape Design do our best to protect your existing landscaping and lawn, the need for heavy equipment means there will be some disturbance.
5. YOU WILL BE SWIM READY AT THE VERY BEGINNING OF THE SEASON! Your fiberglass swimming pool will be ready when you decide to open it!
Contact Southern Scapes Pool & Landscape Design on the Outer Banks and Currituck for more information. We design & install pools in Dare, Currituck, Perquimans, Chowan, Hyde, and Pasquotank Counties! Call us today to get started at 252-491-5303!