September Landscaping Tips NC
AHH! Fall is here… and you are probably wondering what to do in your yard this month? September in NC is such an awesome month – and a great time to start getting your yard ready for fall. The summer heat brings lots to do in the yard – and a lot of heat that might prevent us doing certain landscaping & gardening. However, fall offers a bit more flexibility. The beautiful September weather makes it an ideal time to take advantaging of Southern Scapes Pool & Landscape Design’s September landscaping tips.
Here’s a quick look at the “do’s” with these September Landscaping Tips!
1. It’s the perfect time to re-seed, repair and fertilize your lawn using controlled-release nitrogen.
2. Don’t prune trees & shrubs heading into dormancy. Not sure what you can prune – well “Google IT!”
3. Start cleaning out your garden… and it’s not to late to plant some winter crops.
4. Divide and/or transplant your perennials. Continue deadheading flowers as needed.
5. Keep weeding by hand and/or spraying a weed control agent!
Want to know more? Check out these awesome sites for additional information: